Join the club…
With an affordable annual membership fee of $45, come join the Cake Decorators Association of WA. With regular meetings held at several metropolitan and country locations, there is probably a Branch near you, where you can attend demonstrations and workshops, plus develop your skills, make new friends, gain new ideas and receive feedback & encouragement.
Our members range from 13 years of age upwards.
Why Join one of our Branches?
- Develop your cake decorating skills and try new techniques.
- Connect with others who dream cakes too!
- Be inspired by other members and gather tips and tricks from them.
- Swap ideas.
- Make new friends.
- Get feedback and encouragement from other members.
- Receive advice on how to fix mistakes.
- Maybe, be inspired to turn your hobby into a business venture.
Your annual membership fee gives you:
- Workshops. (Workshops may attract an additional fee to cover the cost of special materials.)
- The ability to attend any Branch… Like what another branch is doing? You are welcome to contact that Branch and arrange to attend their demonstrations or workshops.
- Receive Four electronic issues of our “Icing News” magazine – packed full of ideas, recipes and tutorials.
- Affiliation with the Australian National Cake Decorators’ Association.
- Access to State and National Seminars are held for members.
- A reason to make your “dream cake”. How about entering it in a State or National competition?
- If you own a cake decorating business with a turnover of under $20,000, for an extra fee of $50 p/a, we offer small business Public and Product Insurance.- for more information before you make a decision please contact your local branch for a copy of the PDS to see if the policy is right for you.
Busy on a Saturday?
Our Mandurah Branch meet monthly on a Wednesday morning. The Branch is very easy to get to. Take the train and then either walk a few minutes or catch one of the many buses to be dropped right at the door of their regular meeting place.